We took our Bach and Sons organ and multi-media experience on the road to Wooster, Ohio in late October 2013. Our performance was the first of the 2013-2014 Music on Market Concert Series hosted by the Wooster United Methodist Church.
A wonderfully enthusiastic audience was thrilled with the various aspects of live telling of the story of Bach from
- Jeannine’s performance of the great works of Bach on the Aeolian-Skinner organ
- Multiple screens showcasing David’s amazing multi-media, which allowed the audience to experience the narration and organ performance in an up-close and personal manner.
The multi-media utilized
four live action cameras
- two showing Jeannine’s hands on the three keyboards
- one showing Jeannine’s feet on the pedal board
- one on Jeannine narrating the story as the women in Bach’s life
and included stunning visuals from Bach’s Germany in
- and still photo formats
As always, it was a thrill to share the story of Bach with a community.
To learn how you can bring Bach and Sons, this unique, audience-engaging event
to your church,concert series, university, or community arts series,
please contact jeannine at